Friday, April 4, 2014

Top Dog Dies New Release - Great New Die-Cuts

Exciting news, my crafty friends!  Top Dog Dies has a brand new FABULOUS release of several different new and wonderful dies that will be made available for purchase starting tomorrow, Saturday, April 5.  By visiting the different Design Team Members' blogs, you can see all the new Top Dog Dies being used in creative and exciting ways.  There's a new camera die (large) that you can see below, and a wonderful add-on package of smaller dies that coordinate with the camera (hash tag, love, film strip, etc.), a gorgeous large butterfly die and coordinating add-ons for that as well.  Just gorgeous!  And, one of my favorites of all the new dies - some DARLING Mini Tags for adding that sweet personal touch to all your cards and projects.  You won't want to miss a thing!  Stop by the Top Dog Dies Blog to find links to all our fabulous designers' blogs.
I love this tiny little hash tag die!  It's so "on trend" for the teens and young people in your life.  I've been using it on cards and mini albums I've been making for my girls, as well as on a journal I made for a friend's son.  All the little add-ons in this camera die set from Top Dog Dies are just adorable.  You will be DELIGHTED with all the new dies, and I hope you will stop by tomorrow and check them out at the Top Dog Dies store.

Thanks so much for stopping by today to take a sneak peek at our fabulous new release from Top Dog Dies.  And don't forget to stop back by (either my blog or the Top Dog Dies Blog) this Monday, April 7, for another SUPER FUN Blog Hop between Top Dog Dies and Authentique Paper.  There will be lots of great prizes, so don't miss the fun!

I'm sharing my Top Dog Dies Camera card here:
Diana M. Larson Blog - April Linky Party - Anything Goes

Have a great weekend, and I'll see you at next week's Blog Hop!
Karen

3 comments:

  1. très sympa Karen, original et si bien pensé, j'aime beaucoup, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this camera die-cut, and I'm looking forward to seeing the entire release tomorrow at Top Dog Dies. Thanks for sharing.
    Sierra
    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!!!! What a GREAT project Karen!!!
    Have a GREAT weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.