Monday, November 10, 2014

Tall & Skinny at The Kraft Outlet

For this week's Tall & Skinny Challenge at The Kraft Journal, I did something a little bit different.  I used a Lunch Bag Kraft Number 10 Open-End Policy Envelope which really is tall and skinny.  In fact, it measures 4 1/8" x 9 1/2" and I thought it would be perfect to use as a gift for someone who is an avid reader.  I filled it with hand-made bookmarks, and will use that (along with a book) as a gift.  What a great gift-giving idea, and at only $0.35 each, they're a great Kraft Outlet bargain.
I decorated the Lunch Bag Kraft Number 10 Open-End Policy Envelope with a Tim Holtz Journaling Ticket, some flowers and a brad, a length of Black & White Polka Dot Washi Tape, a Jenni Bowlin Hodge Podge Magpie Sticker (collect), and then I tied several lengths of Black Baker's Twine around it.  I really hope you'll play along in this week's fun Tall & Skinny Challenge.  We'd really enjoy having you join us.
 
Happy crafting,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea and lovely execution of the project - it's stunning Karen
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.