Friday, February 13, 2015

It's Blog Hop Time at RRR

It's that fun time of the month again for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop!  We're so glad you're joining us, and just wait until you see this month's GORGEOUS Ribbon of the Month Club Collection.  Every single ribbon in this collection is beautiful, and they make the cutest bows, cards, projects and more.  You won't want to miss out on this one!  You should arrived here from the talented Bonnie Garby's Blog; but if you need to start at the beginning, just click here for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.
As you can see, this month's Ribbon Club Assortment at Really Reasonable Ribbon is a purple and green theme which is SO lovely for Spring projects.  They can be used together or separately, and are just SO lovely.  The stamped sentiments I used are from Verve.
To create the bow on my card, I used the  Shimmer Satin Kiwi (Wide Green), Satin With Grosgrain Edge Grape (Wide Purple), Plaid Ribbon Celery Green, Purple and Green Confetti Dots Ribbon, Plaid Ribbon in Grape, Purple/Green Chevron Stripe, and the sweet Sandra White Crochet Lace both in my tag as well as running up the side of it.  I also tied in several lengths of the coordinating Parrot Green Burlap String.
I also decided to make a tag to match my card because they make a nice little gift to tuck inside when you're giving a card.  The recipient can use it as a bookmark, and think of you while they're reading.  Not to mention, those ribbons are just SO pretty!
Your next stop on this fun hop is at the lovely Heather Hudson's Blog, and I know she will knock your socks off with her gorgeous project.  Be sure to complete the entire Blog Hop, leave a comment at each stop along the way, and answer the question at the end of the hop to qualify for the prize.

We sure hope you'll visit Really Reasonable Ribbon to sign up for your Monthly Ribbon Club Membership and check out ALL the great ribbons, laces and trims.  AND.....we hope you'll play along in our current challenge!

Have a great week!
Karen

P.S.  I'm sharing my card and tag in the following challenges:

Pile It On Challenge Blog - Challenge #55 - Use A Bow - Well, when you're on a Ribbon Design Team, you had BETTER use a bow, right?  LOL - VERY fun challenge for me!

Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday Linky Party

 

33 comments:

  1. I really like the way you made the flat style bow!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute your project is and i love the tag part on it :) Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very pretty . love what you did with your ribbons great job as always have a wonderful weekend
    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love love love these...the scriptures are beautiful and the ribbons are gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Karen! I love the clever way you used all the ribbons. And I always love a good tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and tag Karen. I just love how you created that fun and colorful bow on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the way you presented you sentiment with these gorgeous colors,of ribbon. and the extra tag book mark is perfect. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Karen. I love all the bits of ribbon! And I was laughing because, suddenly, I am at your blog every day. Giggle. Thanks for your note yesterday on my blog. I will take a peek at the challenge! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sentiments on a lovely card. Your projects are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All around beautiful creations Stunning use of ribbon on cards front! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Love both the card and the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and tag like how you did the bows with the different ribbons .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful verse and gorgeous projects Ms. Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card and tag are so pretty! I love the sentiment and the embellishments are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you put all the ribbons on your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the little ribbon strips.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am loving the purple and green colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful projects Karen, and hour card really shows how well all the ribbons work together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Karen these projects are beautiful - I love the fact that you have used one of my favourite colour combinations, purple and green.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  20. These cards are all so pretty! I love all the extra little details you've added! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Karen- Your cards are gorgeous! Very clever and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous projects Karen! I am really loving all the purple/green inspiration throughout the hope ... it's one of my favorite color combinations! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great job, love the way you put together the card and tag. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I absolutely LOVE your card and tag, Karen. You always ROCK those ribbons.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely Stunning & GORGEOUS!! WOW!!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love how you used the ribbons on both of these projects.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Totally love ur card!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. beautifully put together, very lovely project.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card and tag. Lovely coloured ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card! Love that combo of ribbons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.