Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Thank You Card for Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello to everyone!  I'm posting today for my Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Post.  I want to share a sweet Thank You card I created using LOTS of fabulous ribbons and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I started this card with an ivory base, and attached some pretty October Afternoon patterned papers.  Next, I added a length of 1.5" Natural Jute Ribbon, some Moss Green Seam Binding, some Ivory Pom Pom Trim, and the lovely Burlap With Green Center Stitch Natural Ribbon.
I even took a close-up photo of the gorgeous Really Reasonable Ribbons to clearly show you just how beautiful they are and how well they work together and accent one another.  I used a few Crate Paper embellishments (3-D camera and ticket) to accent them all.  At the top, I added some of Really Reasonable Ribbons mulberry flowers in Ivory/Pale Pink Wild Orchid Open Roses as well as some green to accent the colors on my card.  Really Reasonable Ribbon obviously sells LOTS of great ribbons and trims, but their mulberry flowers and other sweet embellishments are also AMAZING!  You will want to check out ALL their wonderful products available in the store.  You really won't want to miss a single thing!
We hope you will pick out some new supplies, and then come play along in our current challenge.  Thanks so much for visiting  me today; as I really do appreciate it.
 
Happy crafting!
Karen

7 comments:

  1. so very pretty really great for St.Pats day , love the ribbon and roses they truly set it off.
    Blessings my Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Karen. Love your double bow... such beautiful ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning ribbons - the perfect accent for you card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. j'adore Karen, c'est original et si créatif! biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning & so BEAUTIFUL!! Do you know hat green is my favorite color?
    So I really LOVE this!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Karen!! Just awesome mixes of texture and patterns!! I will def check out RRR!
    Hugs,
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.