Monday, May 18, 2015

Vintage/Anything Goes at TKJ

As you know, I LOVE The Kraft Journal, and I was really excited when I learned about this week's Anything Goes/Vintage Challenge because I know the Kraft Outlet carries EVERYTHING needed to make a quick and easy card for any challenge, and any occasion. 
I started this card with a Small Lunch Bag Kraft Note Card, and attached some inked October Afternoon patterned papers which I machine stitched together to create my base.  Next, I added a sweet Mini Kraft Merchandise Bag and wrapped several lengths of Baby Blue Baker's Twine around it, as well as some little accents including a piece of Black With White Polka Dot Washi Tape.  I tucked a gift card inside the Mini Kraft Merchandise Bag and also added an ink-stained Tiny Wooden Clothespin to it for an extra touch.  The sentiment was made using a rub-on that I applied  to a small scrap of Lunch Bag Kraft Cardstock using my Bone Folder Tool.  I really hope you'll stop by the Kraft Outlet to do some shopping, and then come play along with us in this week's challenge.
 
Have a great week,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. I love what you did with this weeks challenge , I love vintage everything. it is so lovely as is everyone of your cards.
    God Bless you always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of Kraft/brown and blue on this cute card Karen
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe, kraft et bleu lui donne un effet frisson, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.