Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Crate Paper Confetti

For those who know me and my crafting style, you're probably well aware of my deep love for Crate Paper.  The last line I fell in love with was Oh Darling, and there have been others in between as well. But Crate Paper has two newer lines that simply made me SWOON..... They are Craft Market and this one - Confetti.  They are both SO sweet; and while I was in Minnesota, I bought both of these fabulous lines.  And when I say "lines", I mean that I literally bought every piece of these fabulous new lines - from the patterned papers to the stickers, chipboard and ephemera.  GORGEOUS!  I know I will be having a lot of fun with these new goodies.
I decided to use some of these deliciously sweet products on my project for this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  I decorated a gift bag with lots of the sweet little tags, flags, bits and bobbits from the line including these darling little flags and hearts.  I also added some baker's twine, a miniature clothes pin that I dipped in gold glitter, and a bow that I cut using a die-cut.  I wrapped the center of the bow with gold foil paper.  My scripture is attached to the bottom row of flags on the right bottom side of bag.
The gift bag itself is from the Kraft Outlet, as are the baker's twine and miniature clothes pin that I covered (on one side) with glue, and dipped into gold glitter.  I also added a couple pieces of vintage scotch tape from Vintage Street Market.  I was SO sad to hear that Vintage Street Market went out of business, and that you can't order this fabulous tape any more.  I guess I had better start hoarding what I have left.  LOL

I would really love to have you stop by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.  We have two AMAZING sponsors with us this week including The Kraft Outlet ($15 Gift Certificate) and All Dressed Up Stamps (2 images of choice).  We'd really love having you share your art in our Anything Goes challenges.

These are the challenges where I'm sharing my project:

Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday Linky Party

Classy Cards 'N Such - Challenge #95 - Colors and Patterns - I used LOTS of great colors and patterns on this project including polka dots, stripes, paisley, and a wide variety of great colors.  Nothing really "goes together", but it sure is fun.  I used baker's twine and gold glitter (both of which are sold at CCNS).

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes" - FUN!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed week.
Karen  

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh Karen this is fabulous - love the colours and layers.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is UN-be-lievable! Makes me so happy!!! I am in awe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen - a fabulous gift bag with a super design and papers.......I love the gorgeous layers and elements especially the beautiful pink bow!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, your project is full of great patterns and textures. I love how you mixed so many things together and it works so well. Thank you so much for joining the Classy Cards 'n Such #95 Colors and Textures challenge this week. I can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! Now you make me want to buy these lines too...such fun details on your pretty bag! Thank you for joining us at Classy Cards 'n Such for our Colors and Patterns challenge!
    Diane CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Karen! Great detail. Thanks for joining us at Classy Cards 'n Such this week for the Colors & Pattern challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, this is really cute. I love all the fab embellishments. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge. Hope you play again soon.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Karen, such a wonderful project filled with color and patterns. It really makes me happy! Thank you for joining us for our weekly challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such!
    Mindy~CCNS~DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever idea! I love the texture in the bow! Thanks for joining in the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.