Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Enjoy This Day

Welcome back to my blog, everyone.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I just wanted to quickly share this card I made for Frantic Stamper using one of their amazing precision die-cuts.  This particular die is their Bicycle Die from their December release.  
This sweet Frantic Stamper Precision Die-Cut has all the intricate little gears found on a real bicycle, and is so life-like.  I cut the image from both black and pink cardstock, and then did some layering.  I used a kraft card for my base, added a white paper doily, some inked patterned papers, and then placed this sweet Bicycle Die-Cut in the center to give it the attention it so deserves.  I also added a patterned paper strip at the bottom where I hand stamped my sentiment.  Next to the stamped sentiment, you will notice a snippet of baker's twine and a little flower which was created using Frantic Stamper's Precision Small Layering Posies Die-Cut with a small pearl accent sticker in its center.

Frantic Stamper carries everything from your favorite patterned papers and embellsihments to die-cuts and matching stamp sets.  You're sure to find just what you're looking for.  Also, you can see from my project that these AMAZING die-cuts work perfectly in cutting paper, wool felt, and many other materials.  They're truly awesome!

I'm sharing my card here:

Scrapy Land Challenge Blog - Challenge #35 - Anything Goes - I used two Frantic Stamper Dies on this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you're having a blessed and creative week.  I'm so grateful for you all.

Karen



11 comments:

  1. Your card is Beautiful Karen! Pretty Papers & Design

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable design! Love the buttons on the wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card Karen - that die cut is really wonderful, and it deserves the centre of attention you have given it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty and lovely card! Love the soft colors and sweet details! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Karen! I especially like your pink bike! Those black wheels pop out your lovely, feminine colors. (Cute coffee sentiment in your blog's side panel) Thanks for playing in the {Scrapy Land Challenge}! Hope to see your pretty projects again soon!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that pretty pink bicycle! The papers and the doily are a great addition to you great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore the bike die!! It is on my wish list!!Absolutely beautiful!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! Love this bike die and the layout is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.